HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Moui [70 Warlock]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moui

PostSubject: Moui [70 Warlock]   Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:16 am

Character name : Moui
Race: Human Female Warlock
Level:80

Name: Vetle
Nationality: Norwegian.

Gear:http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Moui
This is my currently gear, I dinged 80 for some a few hours ago.. But I will be working hard to get better gear aswell.

Professions : Enchanting 375 and Tailoring 375 (Cooking 300, Fishing 300)

Talents: Im currently Demonology / Destruction PVE build.

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:
Previous raiding experience (including preTBC ) - pls detail first-kill bosses and with what guilds: Ive had alot of experience in the time ive played wow, Started to play wow at the release date and played till today, Currently instances is Onyxia, MC, ZG, BWL, AQ40-20, Naxxramas pretbc, ZA, Gruul, Maggy, Karazhan, SSC, BT, TK, Naxxramas WOTLK(heroic and normal), The Obsidian Sanctum (heroic and normal) And ive been playing at Vashj in a guild called "The Defiance", then I moved to Kazzak, and been in many different guilds.

When Im raiding I always read on different tactic sides and I read about the bosses before I raid, I also bring pots, and stuff thats needed.

I can you use ventrilo and I got a mic.

I'm a friendly person, I am glad to help others, share ideas, share knowledge, I also like to help people and I would love to help you guys through the instances you need help in, and also be a great guild member. In real, I go to school, I play football, partying, hanging with friends and enjoying life :p

Thanks for your time,
Best Regards Moui,
Kazzak 80 Warlock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moui [70 Warlock]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Word Fail :: Recruitment :: Applications-
Jump to: